3d Modeling & Printing
“Have no fear of perfection—you’ll never reach it.” –Salvador Dali
- Personal Qualities: How can I be productive in Cad?
- Social Responsibilities: explore the psychology of human behavior.
- Communication: gather accurate and relevant resources from varied media.
- Design Process: make observations, collect, analyze and present data.
- Design Application: create and interpret visual displays of quantitative information such as bar graphs, line graphs, pictographs and tables.
Projected Time Line . Red indicates due dates
Day 1 . Introduction & overview: Can we log into software.
Day 2. Learning the tools.
Show progress on computer
Day 3. Learning the tools
Day 4. Project defined plus initial research started. Learning Plan includes: (Your guiding question--what you are trying to discover, what competencies you will be mastering, resources that can help you, resources you might need, help you may require.)
Day 5. Puzzzle and 3d Objects
Day 6 Independent work time
Day 7 . Independent work time . Dec 17
Day 8 . Independent work time . Dec 19
Day 9 Independent Work Time Jan 2
Day 10 Exhibition Prep/Schedule . Jan 4 . Friday
Day 11 . Exhibition Day 1 . Jan 7 . <Monday
Day 12 Exhibition Day 2/Reflection . Jan 9 . Wednesday
Portfolio Presentation Schedule