Best Camera Ever – The camera you have with you
- Personal Qualities: foster positive community relations in school, and other contexts.
- Social Responsibilities: explore the psychology of human behavior.
- Communication: gather accurate and relevant resources from varied media.
- Design Process: make observations, collect, analyze and present data.
- Design Application: create and interpret visual displays of quantitative information such as bar graphs, line graphs, pictographs and tables.
Projected Time Line . Red indicates due dates
Day 1 . Introduction & overview
Day 2. Build a website. Present your best 47 hour photo.
Show on computer a unique photo using a trick learned
Day 3. Photoshop overview and image acquisition/combination
Day 4. Learn something new about your phone camera, use the feature and blog due Friday explaining what you learned and showing example. (Shutter Speed, Depth of Field, Panorama, Spot metering, etc).
Project defined plus initial research started (This is your learning plan so use "Complete Project Process" form) . ----->
Learning Plan includes: (Your guiding question--what you are trying to discover, what competencies you will be mastering, resources that can help you, resources you might need, help you may require.) Once learning plan is accepted you will want to schedule your exhibition time.
Day 5. Blog due/ Learning Plan/Liebovitz
Day 6 Learning Plan (Reflection Due)
Day 7 . Learning Plan
Day 8 . Independent Work Time . (Quick Practice Speaking boot camp)
Day 9 Independent Work Time
Day 10 Exhibition Day 1
Day 11 . Exhibition Day 2
Day 12 Reflection (Oral & Written)
Portfolio Presentation Schedule