“One doesn’t stop seeing. One doesn’t stop framing. It doesn’t turn off and turn on. It’s on all the time.” – Annie Leibovitz
- Personal Qualities: foster positive community relations in school, and other contexts.
- Social Responsibilities: explore the psychology of human behavior.
- Communication: gather accurate and relevant resources from varied media.
- Design Process: make observations, collect, analyze and present data.
- Design Application: create and interpret visual displays of quantitative information such as bar graphs, line graphs, pictographs and tables.
Projected Time Line . Red indicates due dates
Day 1 . Introduction & overview: Get image, crop, clone. Dec 2
Got students split: adv & Begin; downloaded scoreboard
Day 2. Cutting out photos, compositing. Download Lisa. Dec 4
Day 3. Masking and clipping plane . Sample Explanation
Show progress on computer
Day 4. Project defined plus initial research started. Learning Plan includes: (Your guiding question--what you are trying to discover, what competencies you will be mastering, resources that can help you, resources you might need, help you may require.)
Day 5. Indepent project registered with John
Day 6 Independent work time
Day 7 . Independent work time
Day 8 . Independent work time
Day 9 Independent Work Time
Day 10 Exhibition Prep/Schedule
Day 11 . Exhibition Day 1
Day 12 Exhibition Day 2/Reflection
Portfolio Presentation Schedule