MAKING TEE SHIRTS – A model for starting your own business
- Personal Qualities: foster positive community relations in school, and other contexts.
- Social Responsibilities: explore the psychology of human behavior.
- Communication: gather accurate and relevant resources from varied media.
- Design Process: make observations, collect, analyze and present data.
- Design Application: create and interpret visual displays of quantitative information such as bar graphs, line graphs, pictographs and tables.
Projected Time Line . Red indicates due dates
Day 1 . Introduction & overview
Day 2. Brainstorm Project ideas with sample competencies.
Submit with Schoology
Day 3. Photoshop overview and image acquisition/combination
Day 4. Project defined plus initial research started (This is your learning plan so use "Complete Project Process" form) . ----->
Learning Plan includes: (Your guiding question--what you are trying to discover, what competencies you will be mastering, resources that can help you, resources you might need, help you may require.) Once learning plan is accepted you will want to schedule your exhibition time.
Day 5. Independent Work Time
Day 6 Independent Work Time (Reflection Due)
Day 7 . Independent Work Time
Day 8 . Independent Work Time . (Quick Practice Speaking boot camp)
Day 9 Independent Work Time
Day 10 Exhibition Day 1
Day 11 . Exhibition Day 2
Day 12 Reflection (Oral & Written)
Shirts will be printed during Independent Work Time. I will buy one shirt and try to get you the color you want. If you want to print more you need cotton shirts . The shirts I buy at Michaels cost me about $4 each