I Would Like To Tank My Arms For Always Being By My Side. My Legs Forh Always Supporting Me And Finally My Fingers; Because I Could Always Count On Them
- Personal Qualities: foster positive community relations in school, and other contexts.
- Social Responsibilities: explore the psychology of human behavior.
- Communication: gather accurate and relevant resources from varied media.
- Design Process: make observations, collect, analyze and present data.
- Design Application: create and interpret visual displays of quantitative information such as bar graphs, line graphs, pictographs and tables.
PProjected Time Line . Red indicates due dates
Day 1 . Introduction & overview: Can we log into software. Mar 2, Monday
Day 2. Learning the tools Mar 4, Wednesday
Show progress on computer
Day 3. Learning to lay out a page Mar 6 Friday
Teachers and teams assigned
Day 4. Project defined plus initial research started. Learning Plan includes: (Your guiding question--what you are trying to discover, what competencies you will be mastering, resources that can help you, resources you might need, help you may require.) . Monday
Day 5. Project review scope . Wednesday . Check out cameras for exhibition
Day 6 Staff photos , Friday
Day 7 . EXhibition Walk About pages. Monday.
Day 8 . Exhibition sections Wednesday
Day 9 Independent Work Time April 26 Friday
Day 10 Independent Work Time . March 27, Wednesday
Day 11 . Exhibition Prep . March 29, Friday